At Voipe Telecom, we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting the personal information you share with us through Facebook Messenger.
## Collection of Your Information
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect via the Services includes:
– **Personal Data**: Personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Services, such as online chat and message boards.
– **Derivative Data**: Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Services, such as your native actions that are integral to the Services, as well as other interactions with the Services and other users via server log files.
## Use of Your Information
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Services to:
– Deliver the products and services you request.
– Perform other business activities as needed.
– Respond to customer service requests and support needs.
– Comply with applicable laws and regulations.
## Disclosure of Your Information
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
– By Law or to Protect Rights: If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation.
## Security of Your Information
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse.
## Policy for Children
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If we learn that information from users less than 13 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records.
## Contact Us
Oppenheimer st 5 Rehovot